Seinfeld II Seinfeld II

This makes me happy.

You are the most wonderful entertainer this side of the universe. You make the world a better place. Now, to stab my head with a hot iron while I make use of my Tory Spelling CDs in the bathroom.

Mr. Bunny Magic Tricks #2 Mr. Bunny Magic Tricks #2

Very good.

this is a great little character. a Magician Bunny. my problem is that the rabbit's clothes are too dark, with the black background. only when the stuff flashes, will I be able to gaze opon the bunny's threads. the overall "trick" was entertaining, althou, IMO, needed more substance.

Kadris responds:

More Substance, eh? Don't worry... The Mr. Bunny Magic Show is on it's way, and I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

Pube Mupet Buys Dinner Pube Mupet Buys Dinner

Gotta love da Pube Mupet.

Pube Mupet.

Who is mr.Putin? Who is mr.Putin?

Damn, i love the song!

But the flash... Eh, I understand the joke if you use Bush's Head to compare monkeys... Maybe it's a Russian thing. But I just haveta Find that song! What's it called?

Drone responds:

The song is: Poyushie vmeste - takogo kak Putin.

Here is url: http://www3.mp3zzz.ru/?div=song&song=9795

My Car is an Automobile11 My Car is an Automobile11

WE WORSHIP J00!!11

i LOVED THIS WORK OF ART! i SHOWED IT TO ALL MY FIEREDS AND THYE WERE ROCKING OUT! yOU ROCK THE hOUSE! yOU ROCK THE hOUSE! yOU ROCK THE hOUSE! yOU ROCK THE hOUSE! yOU ROCK THE hOUSE! yOU ROCK THE hOUSE! WITH STYLES!wHOOYAH!

KillerBorf responds:

Who rock the party that rocks the body? I rock the party that rocks the body!

Skater stick Skater stick

it's funny...

That it's says Mature. HA HA HA.

By The Door By The Door

My counter top is rigid and has a Microwave on top

That is the coolest song... ever! and the Music Video ROKED THE HOWSE! Seriously!

DBFP episode 1 DBFP episode 1

Deh Hell?

The voice acting is terrible. Goku is nver soft and Quiet. He's Loud and high pitched! I just couldn't stand watching this because of that flaw.

Rez High Rez High

Gotta love the natives.

I loved that Flash. It made me laugh. It reminded me of this show on the Spanish Network, where theres these adult Mexicans in a school enviroment, and all they were doing is jokin' and partying. Here, it's in English, and There's Natives! I can't argue with that Formula. Nice job.

Snaily Snaily

Love dat Snaily!

Your Dad is a fuckin Genious! Be glad share his genes! Slaily FOREVER!

deepdoom responds: